TRAILBLAZERS UNLOCKING INNOVATION
DRIVING GROWTH AROUND THE WORLD
The 13th Annual International Innovation in Diversity Awards exemplify that change is the foundation for innovation and the future is connected to the power to innovate. Among this year’s Top 10 award winners are companies and organizations based in Australia, Canada, Europe, and the United States. Also honored are six recipients of awards of excellence and 15 honorary mentions from a variety of sectors and geographic locations. Congratulations to all!
The United States Olympic Committee (USOC) leads the team scoring the number one innovations ranking. The USOC National Governing Body Diversity and Inclusion Scorecard Program is a public assessment of the U.S. Olympic and Paralympic commitment to diversity. It impacts nearly 4 million members spanning 53 organizations and thousands of up and coming athletes and coaches in development pipelines. Taking the second spot is technology leader HP, which is setting a new diversity model for the world and sending a global message of corporate commitment and accountability for a diverse and inclusive culture.
OPENING PATHWAYS TO THE MARKETPLACE
On the following pages, we profile this year’s innovation leaders and share with you how they are reinventing standards, incorporating fresh perspectives and different ways of thinking in realigning practices, linking diversity goals to performance metrics, thinking global and networking wider.
This year’s call out generated a wide-range of unique applicants from businesses and organizations around the world. The emerging focus of them all is aligning diversity and inclusion with business goals in the workplace and marketplace. We hear their voice loud and clear – Diversity is the key to unlocking the innovation that opens pathways for competitive advantages in the marketplace. It’s good for business!
- United States Olympic Committee – Diversity and Inclusion Scorecard Program
- HP Inc. – HP Reinventing the Standard of Diversity
- Cisco – Cisco’s Diverse Representation Framework
- Future Directors Institute – Board Kickstarter Program
- State Street Corporation – Professional Women’s Network: Mentoring Circles
- Electronic Arts – Building an Inclusive Culture at EA and in the Gaming Community
- Philip Morris International – Equal Salary Certification
- Plan International Canada – MyLeadership Cafe
- KPMG – Inspiring Greatness: The KPMG Women’s Leadership Summit
- Halton Regional Police Service – D&I Through Community Mobilization: A Shared Approach
Awards of Excellence
- Cooper Standard
- Interpublic Group
- Moss Adams
- New York Power Authority
- University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center
- William Osler Health System